CYBERDRIVE Driving Simulators
CYBERDRIVE Professional Driving Simulators provide your learners with the skills and confidence to safely navigate their way through today’s challenging driving environments.
Driving simulators allow for precise training in a safe and controlled environment, preventing unnecessary dangers on the road and reducing the frequency of accidents, resulting in smarter and safer drivers. By receiving consistent, standardised training and concentrating on specific tasks, learner drivers receive accelerated training that improves their driving proficiency and eliminates bad habits at the outset. CYBERDRIVE driving simulators have very low running costs which, coupled with zero lost opportunity costs during training, makes for an outstanding return on investment.
Since the launch of ThoroughTec’s first driving simulators under the original CYBERCAR and CYBERTRUCK brands over two decades ago, various models and forms have been sold to both military and commercial clients. Over this time the systems have proved their reliability and worth as a driver training and evaluation tool.
The CYBERDRIVE professional driving simulator range now caters for military and commercial motor vehicles, light delivery vehicles (LDVs), trucks (articulated and non-articulated), busses and emergency vehicles such as airport rescue vehicles and ambulances.
BENEFITS OF SIMULATION TRAINING
COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING AND EVALUATION
Each CYBERDRIVE Professional Driving Simulator provides training and facilitates objective evaluation in the following areas:
- Training and evaluating learner drivers in the correct operation of the vehicle
- Training and evaluating learner drivers on the applicable road rules
- Providing a new-recruit screening system
- Providing effective refresher training on advanced driving techniques
- Instilling the theory and practical aspects of economical vehicle operation
- Providing refresher training on emergency scenarios